Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Join Now!
Community Search
Residental
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Supervising Appraiser 0 M. AuClaire I am looking for a residential supervising appraiser in Colorado Springs Colorado. I have just started the education requirements and want to establish contacts for accomplishing my experience hours. I am retired Air Force, and currently teach high school math. Please email me at auclairema@comcast.net if you would be interested in talking with me about being my supervisor. Thank you. Mike AuClaire
by M. AuClaire
Thursday, September 14, 2017
UAD/VA 5 C. Ames, IFA J.Kerr are you on the VA panel. If not at a recent class Gerad Keifer stated VA is adding to the panel. Check it out.
by C. Ames, IFA
Friday, July 18, 2014
AMC New Requirement 2 M. Evans Someone told me that the AMC Joan Trice represents, forget it's name,  wanted a background check. The only time I had a request for my drivers license was as a part of a background check done by a relo company. I was told it was a comfort level for the transferees employers.  These were government employees, ok I can understand a certain amount of concern where the appraiser knows the transferee is FBI and DEA but the Forest Service did make me say "what".  I furnished it for them. No regular AMC gets this kind of information from me.
by C. Ames, IFA
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Tampa, FL Ind Cont 0 P. W I am looking for an Residential independent contractor to add to my business.  We are doing 20-25 appraisal per week with myself and two other appraisers.  The only limit to our volume is appraisers to do the assignments.  Currently my two independent contractors are making between 50k and 80k.I have over 25 years of experience in the market, nearly 20 in the field with about 5 years as a reviewer/analyst for lenders and a GSE.  Our process is streamlined and very technological.  We have office staff that will complete a great deal of the data entry portion of the report allowing the appraiser to focus on comparable selection, inspection and analysis. I might consider the right Trainee.Any candidate must be willing to learn or re-learn the appraisal process so if you are a long time appraiser and set in your ways this may not be the position for you.Independent contractor agreement with client non-compete required.We need actual appraisers, NO QC, NO REVIEWERS.  Send Resume to:  aegisappraisals@gmail.com
by P. W
Friday, June 21, 2013
Subject sales concessions 4 R. Burris Mike. I no longer get the information on the CNAREA conference. Next year let me know about it, I love that conference.
by C. Ames, IFA
Monday, June 10, 2013
Philadelphia Residential Appraiser Wanted! 0 R. Pellegrini Please contact me at rpellegrini@justinbradley.com to learn more. 
by R. Pellegrini
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
proposed improvements 1 R. Howard What exactly are you working to achieve re: comments?  That is, provide some specifics as to what you are seeking.
by L. Lansford
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Testing systems 1 R. Lavallee I have not seen anything on this.  I do know that some of the lenders/AMCs are requiring many, many things that are above the requirements. 
by C. Ames, IFA
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
UAD and Residential Softwares 7 S. Barkalow Carol - I think all the software has some issues - we will get through it eventually. I think ACI users had the most issues - but that could be propaganda put out by other software companies. Regardless, capitalize on your strengths - let the rest go - and keep on keep'n on.
by E. Kern
Monday, September 26, 2011
Suburban Chicago Appraiser Wanted 0 T. Schneller Suburban appraisal office seeking residential and commercial appraisers. Prefer appraisers who are certified, but will consider a trainee with an appropriate background. Split fee work, however, there are full time opportunities for the right person. Please email or fax your resume to sue@valucom.net or 630-892-9911. All information will be treated confidentially.
by T. Schneller
Monday, September 19, 2011
UAD ???? 1 C. Ames, IFA Carol, I had a similar situation, with the same response - what's UAD?Something that I had recommended to chapter members, starting last spring: Take the time to visit local lenders, with the 37-page "Guide," and review some of the UAD basics with lenders, who it seems have been more concerned about the forthcoming changes for them than with the UAD and appraisers. I also suggested they focus on the last few pages, where all the "codes" and C and Q descriptions are located. Of course, I made the (apparently erroneous) extraordinary assumption that the large lenders would be aware of the UAD and would ensure their staffs would be trained. In my case, the appraisal was for Wells Fargo, and the person ordering the appraisal had no idea how to respond to the UAD question.sb
by S. Barkalow
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Indiana Residential Appraiser Position Available 0 K. Lundquist Busy well-established appraisal and real estate firm in north-central Indiana is seeking an applicant to fill needed residential appraiser position.  Applicants must at a minimum have 3 years of appraisal experience, be self-motivated, reliable, meet deadlines, and able to work well with others.  The ideal applicant will have an Indiana Certified Residential or Certified General appraisal license and an Indiana Salesperson or Broker license.  The applicant would have opportunities to do more complex assignments, such as multi-family, small commercial properties, and farms.  Please send cover letter and resume to Robert Lundquist, IFAA, IFAS at bob@lundquistrealestate.com
by K. Lundquist
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Customary and Reasonable 4 C. Ames, IFA Just to let you know I won't do a residential appraisal in San Diego below my typical fee and turn-time. That should be good news for the appraisers who want to go after any order. 
by T. Cullen
Friday, July 1, 2011
single family ground lease 0 J. Fletcher I am looking for some input on single family residential lots that are under ground lease. What type of discount rate would be reasonable, and how can I relate these to multi-family or commercial based ground leases? These lots are part of a larger, gated golf community development, it seems to be new type of development here in Ontario, but I wonder if this if more common practice along the east coast of Arizona? Thanks. Jason Fletcher Appraisal Institute of Canada Candidate member London, Ontario, Canada
by J. Fletcher
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal