Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Join Now!
Community Search
National office wasting money???
Moderator(s):
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

1/21/2014 at 10:33:37 PM GMT
National office wasting money???

I have no idea what is going on  at the national office, but money is definitely being wasted. I paid my dues the end of December, received thank you for payment and my check has been cashed. Yet today I received the 4th ( yes 4th) notification my dues are late!!!!  Bu I did not receive my new membership card!

I also heard from another member today that they are now being annoyed with phone calls from an outside firm badgering her for payment. Although she agrees she thought she  had already paid them.  So I am assuming they are spending money on a bill collector. By the way this member who has been a member for over 30 years just may decide to call it quits!

What is going on? There is no communication with national offices, chapter had a hell of a time getting information on securing course materials for upcoming USPAP course as well.

I do not think the firm that is supposedly looking out for the organization has done anything but cost us money...I am hoping the leadership in place has plans to reconsider any future contracts.

I still believe the states should be allowed to franchise and do their own things, at least it will get done and be more economical to boot!   This is no longer working to anyone's advantage.

How can anyone really promote this organization. Once someone tries to contact national they are immediately sorry they got involved. It takes 2 or 3 attempts before anyone responds.

Anyone else frustrated with what has been going on?

Last edited Tuesday, January 21, 2014
1/22/2014 at 3:14:36 AM GMT

Denise

Thank you for your comments. As you know we are trying to not only retain our current members but increase our membership.  I get frustrated with people who get upset about negative comments. In my opinion we need these comments.  Just saying what we are doing right is sort of sticking our head in the sand. . We also need to know what we are doing wrong so we can work to correct it. 

Carol

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal