Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Join Now!
Community Search
Moving Forward
Moderator(s):
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

11/16/2012 at 6:25:25 PM GMT
Moving Forward
Thank you for this newsletter and know that I support most everything you do.  I attended the last conference in NJ and heard the best plan for attracting new members in years.  Teaming up with Bradford Technologies.  As a member of NAIFA and an active member of the Rose City Chapter I would like to know that this idea is well on it's way to fruition.  I urge the Board and Marketing Committee not to let this slide into that ever familiar internal political push and shove and lost on the table forever.  As a member (and board member) of a very active and forward-thinking chapter, it frustrates me to no end to watch good ideas wither on the vine over some personal agenda.  Let's get busy and grow this organization.

11/29/2012 at 8:10:01 PM GMT

Diane,

I can assure you that we will not let personal agendas get in the way of common sense or the will of the Board.  The Board asked for a task force to be set up and to do our due dillengence and to make a counter offer if that is their will.  Molly is presently completing the task force assignments which will report back to the 2013 Board.

Chuck

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal